Masters of Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Evolution

A forum for the Spore Group, Masters of Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Discuss some adventure ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

Discuss some adventure ideas Empty
PostSubject: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:23 am

This is just a place where you can discuss some ideas you have if you want.
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 2:25 am

Since it is hard for me to focus on one adventure without getting bored I am also creating an arena like adventure with a few new twists to it. It at the moment has not gone any farther then just being an idea......
Back to top Go down
ALFDCLXVI

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 3:19 am

I'm working on one now that'll just be an art gallery basically. Most likely the only tasks will be going through teleporters to view a bunch of my creatures Very Happy I doubt anyone will play it! lol
Back to top Go down
Ursidae
Proud Member
Proud Member
Ursidae

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:14 am

ALFDCLXVI wrote:
I'm working on one now that'll just be an art gallery basically. Most likely the only tasks will be going through teleporters to view a bunch of my creatures Very Happy I doubt anyone will play it! lol
That's actually quite a good idea! albino
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Proud Member
Proud Member
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:11 am

I'm like you Star, I get bored making adventures, so have several on the go at any one time, I have had one on the the go for four weeks now which will never be published as I use it is a testing ground for ideas, and ensure a creation will work in GA before I publish it.

Currently working on the Arthropod adventure though, and will start the follow-up to both verdigrax and DinoHunt UK soon. Any requests for the next DinoHunt adventure? (location-wise)
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:51 pm

well my first idea took a dramatic turn. I am now making an emerald themed adventure and it is turning out great. I am currently making an emerald fountain.
Back to top Go down
Ursidae
Proud Member
Proud Member
Ursidae

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:50 am

StarUniter wrote:
well my first idea took a dramatic turn. I am now making an emerald themed adventure and it is turning out great. I am currently making an emerald fountain.
I look forward to seeing it Very Happy

I had this idea for an adventure a while ago, but I get halfway through making the props and get bored, or unsatisfied. pale
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:55 pm

Ursidae wrote:
StarUniter wrote:
I look forward to seeing it Very Happy

I had this idea for an adventure a while ago, but I get halfway through making the props and get bored, or unsatisfied. pale
I have the same problem and that is why I always make two adventures at once so when I get bored I just finish up the other one.
Back to top Go down
Dragon131

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:14 pm

I'm trying to flesh out a story focused around the idea of the color being stolen from a world, and you needing to restore the color. I'll take any ideas or suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Proud Member
Proud Member
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:19 pm

Working on DinoHunt Europe, and have decided to add some of you guys as "Tourists"

ClintostheGreat, StarUniter, Melonlord, you are the first three I would like to ask.

Thank you!!

All I aks is that your wepon is lvl 1 Plasma Pulse only.
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:36 am

Vektrix wrote:
Working on DinoHunt Europe, and have decided to add some of you guys as "Tourists"

ClintostheGreat, StarUniter, Melonlord, you are the first three I would like to ask.

Thank you!!

All I aks is that your wepon is lvl 1 Plasma Pulse only.
I will give it a try Cool I was planning on making myself anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some adventure ideas   Discuss some adventure ideas I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discuss some adventure ideas
Page 1 of 1