Masters of Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Evolution

A forum for the Spore Group, Masters of Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Show us your latest Adventure

Go down 
+5
Schusty78
Arastoph
Ursidae
StarUniter
Vektrix
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Vektrix
Proud Member
Proud Member
Vektrix

Show us your latest Adventure Empty
PostSubject: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:31 pm

Just like the show us your latest creation thread, but for adventures!
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Proud Member
Proud Member
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 6:32 pm

Last edited by Vektrix on Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 7:11 pm

the link is broken vektrix.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Proud Member
Proud Member
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:46 pm

Damnation to the broken link - I will unbreak it Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

How in th blue hell do you links to go where you want them in this place? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Ursidae
Proud Member
Proud Member
Ursidae

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 7:16 am

Vektrix wrote:
Damnation to the broken link - I will unbreak it Embarassed Evil or Very Mad

How in th blue hell do you links to go where you want them in this place? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I know I can never get mine to work either Neutral
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Proud Member
Proud Member
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 11:09 am

hehe, perhaps i Technical Support we can get a guide to using the forum!!
Back to top Go down
Arastoph
Arastoph

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 6:38 pm

ITS FINALLY FINISHED!!
its taken 12 days but here is my second adventure (which is part of a series)

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=usr-arastoph|2263998442%3Asast-500400622696
Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-07-13_00-06-35-1
Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-07-17_15-23-55Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-07-17_15-24-07-1Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-07-17_15-57-34Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-07-13_23-55-06

"The people of Xon are surrounded by sorrow and pain. Their Leader Gebranth has gone insane and plans to eradicate his own people in an attempt to stop a deadly virus... Where did this virus come from? why are only the poor affected? all will be revealed..."

Show us your latest Adventure 500400622696

please play it and take note that you will need at least one weapon and an ability to jump might get you out of tough spots but its not required.
Back to top Go down
Vektrix
Proud Member
Proud Member
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 8:04 pm

Man, that looks awesome Arastoph, will have a go.
Back to top Go down
Ursidae
Proud Member
Proud Member
Ursidae

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:51 am

WOW that looks cool! cheers I bow down before you!
Back to top Go down
Schusty78
Proud Member
Proud Member
Schusty78

Location : One day, I was walking down the street and a Doo Wa Didee Didee Dum Didee Doo

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:58 am

lol... i don't really make adventures :} i suck at them so much Razz seriously though...

i suck
Back to top Go down
http://www.lol.com
Vektrix
Proud Member
Proud Member
Vektrix

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:47 pm

Schusty, surely not....
Back to top Go down
Melonlord
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Melonlord

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:00 pm

Hey, guys, I am currently working on an adventure saga titles, "Realm of the Abyss'.

Chapter 1 for book 1 is almost complete; I'll post it here when finished.
Back to top Go down
nosajkeram

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:10 pm

Episode II
It's easy, easier than episode I.
Show us your latest Adventure 500407109175_lrg

Try Episode I Here
Back to top Go down
Sparrior09
Common Member
Common Member

Location : Downstairs, in a secret surveilance room even you don't know of...

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:07 pm

The Battle of Marathon

Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-08-23_00-04-05-1-1

Description: In September of the year 490 BCE, the Athenians - with their Plataean allies - and the Persians faced off in the last decisive battle of the First Invasion of Greece. At the Battle of Marathon, the Athenians were found the victors; it would take eleven more years of fighting, though, before the Ancient Greeks could declare their military superiority over the Persians.

Entry for the European Club Adventure Contest.

Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-08-22_20-39-38-1 Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-08-23_00-06-49-1 Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-08-22_20-37-10-1 Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-08-22_23-56-07-1 Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-08-23_00-08-52-1 Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-08-22_20-36-29-1
Show us your latest Adventure Spore_2009-08-23_00-07-24-1

Your mission, should you choose to accept it:

Fighting as an Athenian hoplite commander, you must attack the Persians head on. Lead the Athenians to the Persian lines and cut down any who attack you. Show the Persians a force to be reckoned with!

Credits

Thanks to the following creators whose creations (or slightly altered creations) are showcased in this adventure.

• Vektrix for his podiums for the European Club Contest
• Me (sparrior09) for anything other creations you see in this adventure
• Virakotxa's humanoid design was mimicked but not used

This Adventure is now live and accepting reviews! Download it here, then post your feedback below.
Back to top Go down
jamesgelfand

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 6:53 pm

Based on the events of the novel CELL by Stephen King.

Requires:

Cute and Creepy
Combat Skills
GA

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500436520823

The id will not stand for a delay in gratification. It always feels the tension of the unfulfilled urge. - Sigmund Freud.

Human aggression is instinctual. Humans have not evolved any ritualized aggression inhibiting mechanisms to ensure the survival of the species. For this reason man is considered a very dangerous animal. - Konrad Lorenz.

Can you hear me now? - Verizon Wireless.

Currently, for every three people, there is one cell phone, on a planet whose population quickly approaches seven billion residents, there are over two billion cell phones.

Now imagine if you will, an event, an event in which the signals emitted by a cell phone, the varied impulses emitted by those small electronic devices gave off a signal, a signal that by accident or design destroys the mind of the individual, leaving a violent murderous husk in place.

The event that came to be known as The Pulse began at 3:03 PM on the afternoon of October 1st. The term was a misnomer of course, but within ten hours of the event, most of the scientists capable of pointing this out were either dead or insane.

You are a Captain, newly arrived on the planet of New Boston, set in the distant future. A world of vast glittering cities streched across convoluted archipelagos. You'd arrived for a Peace Conference, but mere hours after you first came to that world, a wave of death and destruction was unleashed before your very eyes, men, women and children, fell victim to violence and bloodshed of a scale that had never been seen before. For who can resist the ring of a phone call?

Your Objectives: Survive the carnage, and escape from New Boston before it's too late.

Part 1: Released

Entails your initial visit to New Boston, and the hours leading up to 3:03 PM. A slow introduction, basically going through the ropes of the plot, mirrors initial pages of the novel. Also an excellent showcase in good setting.

Show us your latest Adventure Suburbistan.th

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500436520823
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Show us your latest Adventure   Show us your latest Adventure I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Show us your latest Adventure
Page 1 of 1