Masters of Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Evolution

A forum for the Spore Group, Masters of Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

User Announcements

Go down 
+9
gamedude88
Jomeaga
Mysteryem(temp)
gremlinbob
NigerianKid
Ursidae
kyle_r93
Issen
Rebecca
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
Admin
Admin
Rebecca

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:30 pm

Have something to announce? Say it here!
Back to top Go down
https://moeforum.forumotion.com
Issen
Proud Member
Proud Member
Issen

Location : Everywhere, yet nowhere at the same time... Scary isn't it?

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 7:57 pm

You should announce in the other thread, "Tuesday, July 14th. First member to join: Issenkraal" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kyle_r93
Proud Member
Proud Member
kyle_r93

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 12:32 am

I'm going to be gone starting tomorrow(July 17th) for 2 and a half weeks... See you guys in two and a half weeks, unless i manage to get my hands on a computer and my grandparents house... Neutral
Back to top Go down
Issen
Proud Member
Proud Member
Issen

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 1:29 pm

Hey everyone! Just wanting to let you all know that I've made a sporecast of all my recent dragons! Here's the link, Gem Dragons Make sure to read the description Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ursidae
Proud Member
Proud Member
Ursidae

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 7:40 am

This isn't really an announcement, but on Tuesday I go back to school so I won't be nearly as active here.. Sad
Back to top Go down
NigerianKid
Admin
Admin
NigerianKid

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:38 pm

Smile awesome, that means I'll keep my posts above yours
Back to top Go down
Issen
Proud Member
Proud Member
Issen

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:52 pm

Hey guys, just came to say that I made a KDC_Hatchery and am looking for creators that are skilled with the Knurldown to help out. Just post there and show me some of your KDC creations if you'd like a spot Smile
Back to top Go down
gremlinbob
Common Member
Common Member
gremlinbob

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 11:35 pm

hey isen I'm not too shabby with the knurldowns so I'll check it out Mr. Green!

EDIT:check your PMs on the sporum Cool
Back to top Go down
Mysteryem(temp)

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Just to let you know why I made a temporary account, I'm away from my usual computer and have been experiencing login problems with my account on this network, so Melon agreed to allow me to make a temporary account until I return home. Hopefully I will then be able to find out what the problem is.
Back to top Go down
Jomeaga
Jomeaga

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:51 pm

I'm leaving for 11 days tommorow, see you then
Back to top Go down
gamedude88

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:50 am

I'm making a call of duty mission. Once I finish it will anyone play it?
Back to top Go down
gremlinbob
Common Member
Common Member
gremlinbob

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:10 am

i shall play it gamedude!
Back to top Go down
Jones221
Jones221

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:42 pm

Away for a week!
Back to top Go down
Mysteryem
Common Member
Common Member
Mysteryem

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 7:09 pm

Please could I have some opinions before I make a thread on the sporum and upload my creation with this description.
Quote :
I'm fed up with all the not quite so deserving creations that end up on the top of the mpn these days. So many people just rate the creation depending on the png and "If they like it.". More things than that need to be taken into consideration. "Does it look like the creator put a lot of effort into it?" "How original is the idea?" "Does it animate well?" The download button is an easy way to download the creation into your game so you can critique it properly, so why not use it? I'm going to be picking on a few examples, sorry if it is your creation, please remember that these are examples of creations which _I_ believe were rated unfairly.

Rebecca1208's "hunf" (http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500432564770) rocketed up the mpn taking the first spot and taking away a rating of over 100! But the problem is that it doesn't actually look like much time was spent on it. It's rather simple and only uses two different parts. To me this didn't deserve it at all.

Next I move onto Fotosynthesis' simpsons creations. They are very good creations, I'll accept that, but their originallity is next to none, unless Foto can prove otherwise. These specific creations probably deserved to be on the mpn, but so many others with no originallity soar up the mpn. For all I know, he could be looking at pictures of them at different angles to make sure that the shape, parts etc. are correct.

(This mainly applies to creatures, including outfitted creatures) Unless a creation is tagged with "gaprop" or has been made with the freedom cheat, there is a chance that it will appear in your game, but what if the limbs float about all of the place and when it moves the limb which are close together move apart and horrible 'stretch lines' appear everywhere? I don't think an example is needed for this one, but if your creature animates poorly then PLEASE add the gaprop tag to it.

I won't cover adventures as lots of people know about the problems with "easy points" missions and the number of poor quality Clark and Stanley adventures that once resided on the mpn. After Didzo's protest invidual creations started to take over the mpn again.
Back to top Go down
GibberGabber
GibberGabber

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:47 pm

I concur with a majority of what you are saying. Some crap ends up pretty high on the MPN and some of the best stuff get down-rated like crazy. And I'll echo the gaprop on crazy floating limb creatures...

My announcement isn't important though...

Just giving you a head's up about my new contest.

GibberGabber's Ideal Humanoid Design Contest <-- Link

Swing on by and have a look.
Back to top Go down
Mysteryem
Common Member
Common Member
Mysteryem

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 7:08 pm

I may be leaving spore for a while. I still have a rather large todo list for another game and the developers of it value me rather highly. I got the title "Artist" today and feel that I should repay them with another map of mine. I will be coming back to spore, but perhaps not so frequently.
Back to top Go down
NigerianKid
Admin
Admin
NigerianKid

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 9:17 am

Mysteryem wrote:
I may be leaving spore for a while. I still have a rather large todo list for another game and the developers of it value me rather highly. I got the title "Artist" today and feel that I should repay them with another map of mine. I will be coming back to spore, but perhaps not so frequently.

User Announcements You-make-bunny-cry
Back to top Go down
Mysteryem
Common Member
Common Member
Mysteryem

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:12 am

Bunny needs to grow up.
Perhaps Sam would be a good role model:
User Announcements AbeLincoln
Back to top Go down
NigerianKid
Admin
Admin
NigerianKid

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:29 am

User Announcements Angrybunnyoy5
Back to top Go down
kyle_r93
Proud Member
Proud Member
kyle_r93

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:22 pm

lol2
Back to top Go down
Mysteryem
Common Member
Common Member
Mysteryem

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:27 pm

See the sporum thread here: http://forum.spore.com/jforum/posts/list/42904.page
Quote :
I would not normally think something like this is neccessary, but they are ruining my gaming experience! I have heard quite a lot of talking behind Maxis' back about the glitchiness of the game and its expansions and I have been suffering heavily from them. (I would also like to say thanks to SporemasterKaliena for doing such a wonderful job in the help forum, which can recieve plenty of reports of bugs and glitches and many can get missed)

>>>If you would like to support this then share the creation below as your own and try to rate others which other people have shared<<<
Due to the number of bugs in GA and core spore it is becoming a nightmare to create things and play the games.
(1) None of my GA scores for adventures are being uploaded and (2) neither are my captains' stats. I also (3) cannot gain any achievments. I recieve (4) seemingly random crashes when I play GA (5) which can take about 10 minutes to load up. My most recent planet art adventure (6) could not be played (which meant no ratings) due to a bug where some of the creations get "banned". Whenever I switch to core spore to play space stage ((7) it crashes less, but still crashes quite a lot) and then back to GA all the (Cool captains which were downloaded whilst on core spore have a lock symbol saying that I need core spore to play. (9) And more... (I am fed up of contsantly having to re-instal over and over again, some of these bugs are re-occuring, which makes it extra annoying)

I really think Maxis need to focus more on bugfixing rather than introducing new features, ironically, with new bugs. So I would like to start with this small proposal and then more and more:

I would much prefer bugfixes to the small things released on sporeday so I ask that sporeday items which require developers' time to be used, only released once a fortnight at the most and if a new sporeday item really isn't that neccesary then it not be worked on too hard and instead give more focus on the bugfixing.

Please Maxis, if you can prove me wrong, that you are actually putting a lot of bugfixes into patch 6 then please do so!

If you have similar problems then please upload this creation onto your account and rate up others which have been uploaded by other people.

(Clicky)
User Announcements 500454332599
User Announcements Rhfjdjejdu
Back to top Go down
Niwapple is my sexci gurl
Proud Member
Proud Member
Niwapple is my sexci gurl

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 7:35 pm

I am going to try and be more active...i have gotten the hang of school and i think i can be around more often Smile

EDIT:

my spore game fixed :O
Back to top Go down
http://niwa.com
kyle_r93
Proud Member
Proud Member
kyle_r93

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 7:07 pm

ClintostheGreat wrote:
I am going to try and be more active...i have gotten the hang of school and i think i can be around more often Smile

EDIT:

my spore game fixed :O
YAY!!!!!! CLINTEH!!!! I'm back too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NigerianKid
Admin
Admin
NigerianKid

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 10:50 pm

Taking a break from spore XD, Star's in charge of this dead place..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

User Announcements Empty
PostSubject: Re: User Announcements   User Announcements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

User Announcements
Page 1 of 1