Masters of Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Evolution

A forum for the Spore Group, Masters of Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

<*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
parasiteZ
parasiteZ

Location : Somewhere within the sunken city of rapture, Splicing my troubles away, my body beyond recognition...

<*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay. Empty
PostSubject: <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay.   <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:42 pm

Its the year 4086 by human years, and the human race has Accomplished space travel to go beyond our solar system in a matter of days. We have met new species, some friendly and willing to do trade, others keep mostly to themselves...

We set up shop for colonization on an apparently abandoned planet, dreph...boy, were we wrong...

:Colony log:EXE:Classified:deadvault:Draph massecre:

:week 1 attendance log: Several zoologists went missing for a few hours...probably insepcting some newspecies of algae or somthing...nerds...

:week 2 attendance log: The zoologists are missing...We sent a search party not too long ago...those zoologists have been missing for days now...

:week 6 atendance log: the search partys gone too...People keep reporting of a disgustng scent coming from the airducts, further investidation will be required...

:week7 attendance log: We didn't see much up there...Some weird little critters, Fleshy and red, Kinda crab-like...the scent ws strong though...

:week 12 attendance log: those creepy Freakish Crab-things are becoming pests...tons of them come out of nowhere...

:week 20 attendance log: Those things, they're EVERYWHERE...im serious...we've contected for help...we've also heard that these things are also on neighboring planets...Strange...

:30 attendance log: Okay..this crap is freakin me out...people seem to disapear...There something crawling in the airvents...wait...I can hear it...its...something...Inhuman...Oh god...

*end log*

50 years later, the deadvault, A race of small, fleshy crab-like creatures that gather dead tissue to Form new, usuable host bodies, Spread out of the Solar system draph was located in. since then, it has been an all-out war between these creatures and The few species that choose to fight. here is a quick guide to the species in quuestion...

:human: homo-sapien Are a newly space-faring species that still have tendencys for extreme violence and lust for power. They can be reliable allies however.

:mohaloph: Morotphania Talkative, artistic, and somewhat snarky, these tall bird-like Aliens Have there own agenda in fighting the deadvault.

:Drazoz: Draconis-sapien Draconic, loyal, and fierce, these Somewhat Zealous warriors Are strong and tough, with they're females treated like warrior-queens. The drazoz fight for honor, and fight for the ones who have fallen in the dreadvault war.

:Cryktophid: crytosis-olarpha Insectoid Aliens with a knack for technology. They work with Human weapons scientists to create more affective weapons to use on the deadvault.

DEADVAULT TYPES
*warning, these DEADVAULT are just the ones recorded.There may be more out there....*

*splicelings* These little critters are the only natural occuring form of DEADVAULT. They are easy to kill, a couple shots from a BB gun could kill one, but they often go around in swarms.

*Lynchlings* A DEADVAULT form that has taken the shape of a human, and there arms have become long tentacle-like appendages to strangle victims.

*Jawling* a larger DEADVAULT which has...well...a large jaw. The mouth on a jawling Basically makes up the whole body.

*Hoplite* These are more powerful then the above listed. These creatures have powerful, springy legs, like a flea, allowing them to hop in credibly high up. Their frontal legs are something like sharp pointy needles, And are used to impale targets.

*Bruiser* Massive, bulky, and short-tempered make up the Brusiers description in the short run. Aim for the face and chest.

*Wyrmling* These are the backbone of the DEADVAULT airforce. These creatures are streamlined, Thin, and bony. With monstrous talons and long tail.

*orca* these Larger beasts serve as dropships, and are Infused with Several pices of weaponry the DEADVAULT can find.

*leviathan* These large, Hollow DEADVAULT creatures serve as the commandships, Infused with core reactors, Turrets, And even Rockets to push it through space.

*guillotine* larger than brusiers, and Seem to be infused with a ballistic mortar system, or AA guns. have a vulnerable spot under there plating, Right in the belly.

*Dreadlock* A dive bomber, Releases a ball filled with volatile chemical that explode when exposed to oxygen and nitrogen, Along with blasting acid from its hollow fangs...

weapons

Alright...what you REALLY came looking for if you considered to join, the weapon selection.

Pistol: usually equipped in pairs, makes a grat last-resort weapon, highly effective on Splicelings.
SMG: Rapid fire weapon, works well for a Spray-and-pray method of attack.
AK-74: yes, they still have it...
12-gauge shotgun: You CANNOT overlook this...Laughing
33-Aztec scorcher flame thrower: you heard right. Launches napalm at target, burning away at it. effective against any DEADVAULT except aerial types.
LUCKSHOT-360: a heavy sniper rifle, Compact, low recoil, Five-shot clip.
apocalypse MCG8: Heavy machine gun, nuff said.
TTX Titan rocket launcher: A four-round rocket launcher, with cluster-bomb style Explosives.
Plasma pulsar: A battle rifle engineered by humans and cryktophids. Chainsaw Bayonet included. Launches high-heat plasma rounds.
Linear cannon: A powerful cannon that Can pierce a guillotines shell. *ATLAS only*
ATLAS powersuit: A powerful Mechanized suit that uses weapons other militanats cannot. There are several types of ATLAS. Lightweight, medium, heavy, aero, and oceanic. there are some weapons that are exclusive to ATLAS suits.
CAIRO 33-D: A powerful, large assualt rifle for the ATLAS. *ATLAS only.*
WASPSTNGR Missile rack: A part on an ATLAS that Launches several ballistic missiles. *ATLAS only*
LUCKSHOT-720: a large sniper cannon, basically a shoulder mounted version of its infantry form, the 360. *ATLAS only*

RULES:
1 no G-modding...
2 you CANNOT be a DEADVAULT unless you are a mod.
3 You don't get an ATLAS suit at the begging, so please don't say your character does...
4 TWO character limit please. mods MAY HAVE 3.
5 PLEASE do not SPAM, troll flame or otherwise.
6 start with a REASONABLE weapon...The shotgun, Sniper, pistol, SMG, AK-74 and the Pulsar will work.

:SHEET:
Name:
Species:
Weapon: (remember, keep it REASONABLE.)
Description: (height, Skin color, eye color....ETC..)
Backstory: (your characters history, if you will...)

:The current story:
You have been enlisted into some sort of secretive military program, known as SODLAG. Your on a dropship heading towards this secret projects base of operations...Only minutes before landing...Take some time to get to knowyour fellow candidates...

My character:
Name: Colzag
Species: Cryktophid
Weapon: Plasma pulsar
Description: Tall, Black-scaled, Bright neon green stripes along his body, And Cool blue eyes.
backstory: Was a quite one...Not entirley social, But lonely all the same. He likes to see the beauty in all things, be it war, nature, or those around him. He can be quite the jokester at times though. he is VERY loyal, especially for a cryktophid. Will fight to the end.
Back to top Go down
parasiteZ
parasiteZ

Location : Somewhere within the sunken city of rapture, Splicing my troubles away, my body beyond recognition...

PostSubject: Re: <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay.   <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:05 pm

RESERVED
Back to top Go down
kyle_r93
Proud Member
Proud Member
kyle_r93

PostSubject: Re: <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay.   <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:51 pm

I will most likely join this tomorrow.. sounds awesome. <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
parasiteZ
parasiteZ

PostSubject: Re: <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay.   <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 12:32 am

Alrighty then. Very Happy

Now we got to wait for a few other people to Join...
Back to top Go down
parasiteZ
parasiteZ

PostSubject: Re: <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay.   <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:17 am

Bump....>_>
Back to top Go down
NigerianKid
Admin
Admin
NigerianKid

PostSubject: Re: <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay.   <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 6:03 pm

Bump?

:HUNFFFF;
Back to top Go down
Spectrum360
Spectrum360

PostSubject: Re: <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay.   <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 8:59 pm

I will join.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay.   <*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

<*>Deadvault<*> An alien zombie roleplay.
Page 1 of 1