Masters of Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Evolution

A forum for the Spore Group, Masters of Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Absence List

Go down 
+4
OsakaSun
Schusty78
Dragon131
Rebecca
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
Admin
Admin
Rebecca

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 pm

Going away? Inform us here ^^
Back to top Go down
https://moeforum.forumotion.com
Dragon131

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 pm

I'll be going on a 2 week vacation this friday. I might be able to get my hands on a computer for a little bit during the first week, but I'm gonna be pretty busy so don't expect to see much of me.
Back to top Go down
Schusty78
Proud Member
Proud Member
Schusty78

Location : One day, I was walking down the street and a Doo Wa Didee Didee Dum Didee Doo

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:18 am

i'm going to be dooing alot of school and stuff Neutral stupid grade 8 Razz it's so... homeworky.... lol Razz well anyway.. i won't be on nearly as much... but i'll still be on every now and then... plus i won't be able to play spore for AGES.. my mum uses my laptop.. and leaves it at work so i can't play spore Razz and my small laptop that i take to school and use when my mum is using my laptop doesn't have a dvd drive... so yeaeh....
Back to top Go down
http://www.lol.com
Dragon131

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 10:39 am

Schusty78 wrote:
i'm going to be dooing alot of school and stuff Neutral stupid grade 8 Razz it's so... homeworky.... lol Razz well anyway.. i won't be on nearly as much... but i'll still be on every now and then... plus i won't be able to play spore for AGES.. my mum uses my laptop.. and leaves it at work so i can't play spore Razz and my small laptop that i take to school and use when my mum is using my laptop doesn't have a dvd drive... so yeaeh....
You're going back to school already?! Shocked I don't go back to school until September 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Schusty78
Proud Member
Proud Member
Schusty78

Location : One day, I was walking down the street and a Doo Wa Didee Didee Dum Didee Doo

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:20 am

Dragon131 wrote:
Schusty78 wrote:
You're going back to school already?! Shocked I don't go back to school until September 3rd.
it's called australia... Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.lol.com
OsakaSun
Proud Member
Proud Member
OsakaSun

Location : In my house with all the doors and the windows locked... being stalked by the WORLD! O.o

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:19 pm

I'm leaving for about a week this Friday. If I can get my little paws on a computer, I will, but don't count on it...
Back to top Go down
Dragon131

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:11 pm

Already said this, but I thought I'd say it again. I'm leaving tomorrow on a 2 week vacation.
Back to top Go down
Azulon
Azulon

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:49 am

Well, as some of you MIGHT be aware I left spore...for a time...Until I get a PC that runs the actual game (tha patch 5 was kind of the last hit I could take, for creature creator don't download it and I wanted assimetry a lot)...what might happen this month...or not....but I'm still commentig, accepting comments...
Back to top Go down
Melonlord
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Melonlord

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:07 am

Dragon131 wrote:
Schusty78 wrote:
Lucky. I start school in like a week.
Back to top Go down
Sparrior09
Common Member
Common Member

Location : Downstairs, in a secret surveilance room even you don't know of...

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:57 pm

Yeah well, I go back to school on the 5th, so expect reduced activity from me...
Back to top Go down
Mysteryem
Common Member
Common Member
Mysteryem

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:40 am

(posted this in the wrong forum last time whoops )
I may be leaving spore for a while. I still have a rather large todo list for another game and the developers of it value me rather highly. I got the title "Artist" today and feel that I should repay them with another map of mine. I will be coming back to spore, but perhaps not so frequently. (I will still be checking pms and you can pm me for my msn)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Absence List Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Absence List   The Absence List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Absence List
Page 1 of 1