Masters of Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Evolution

A forum for the Spore Group, Masters of Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

post here about what made you get spore

Go down 
+3
Niwapple is my sexci gurl
NigerianKid
gremlinbob
7 posters
AuthorMessage
gremlinbob
Common Member
Common Member
gremlinbob

post here about what made you get spore Empty
PostSubject: post here about what made you get spore   post here about what made you get spore I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:50 pm

ok,so i want to know what forced you into that store and pay $$$ for this game.i want to know why,what store(or online),or even who told you about it.I'll go first.

WARNING:VERY LONG STORY,READ AT OWN RISK!

alright,so i walk into Game stop looking for stuff,when suddenly,i saw a huge cardboard cutout of this big orange guy.I'm like''what the heck'',and so i look at the name of this game,and the box read spore.
So then I'm like''wow,that looks really cool''!so i get what i wanted(Zelda phantom hourglass Razz ) and go home.after Zelda time,i went on Youtube and typed in ''spore'' in the search bar and it came up with spore creature creator.it was pikachu! And then I'm like''omg this is so freakkin cool''! so,then i go back to Game stop to return(pokemon ruby xD) a game.then i ask the un-enthusiastic deskworker''hey,so,could i maybe have spore''? then he is like''uuuhh,no.spore isnt out for another like,5 months''. then I'm thinking to myself''OMG PWND pale ''. then he makes it worse by saying''so,do want the game''. Then i say''wait,you have it Shocked ''? Then he says''no,but the creature creator''. Then i say no and walk out.THEN!!! i go back in 5 months and get it(and the two game books xD) and walk out.

-the end!

post away!

Last edited by gremlinbob on Sun Jul 26, 2009 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NigerianKid
Admin
Admin
NigerianKid

PostSubject: Re: post here about what made you get spore   post here about what made you get spore I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:54 pm

Smile I read about it in some magazine xD
Back to top Go down
gremlinbob
Common Member
Common Member
gremlinbob

PostSubject: Re: post here about what made you get spore   post here about what made you get spore I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:55 pm

haha, not as detailed as mine but ok Razz
Back to top Go down
Proud Member
Proud Member

PostSubject: Re: post here about what made you get spore   post here about what made you get spore I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:59 pm

ok young children old ClintostheGreat has a story to tell

i was walking in target saw a game called the SimCity Box so i bought it and on it was the creature creator trail...the next day i bought the creature creator...then i played it for 3 months until SPORE came out.

The End

I hope you enjoyed that story
Back to top Go down
http://niwa.com
gremlinbob
Common Member
Common Member
gremlinbob

PostSubject: Re: post here about what made you get spore   post here about what made you get spore I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 am

very nice grandpa clintos
Back to top Go down
Melonlord
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Melonlord

PostSubject: Re: post here about what made you get spore   post here about what made you get spore I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 10:30 pm

I wanted it.
Back to top Go down
kyle_r93
Proud Member
Proud Member
kyle_r93

PostSubject: Re: post here about what made you get spore   post here about what made you get spore I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 11:02 pm

i got it for christmas. I didn't want it, but after a while i started to become obsessed with it Shocked
Back to top Go down
EarthlingPUY
EarthlingPUY

PostSubject: Re: post here about what made you get spore   post here about what made you get spore I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:21 pm

i just saw it.. and i thought.... cool.
so i decided to buy it.
bom
Back to top Go down
http://www.spore.com/view/myspore/EarthlingPUY
Azulon
Azulon

PostSubject: Re: post here about what made you get spore   post here about what made you get spore I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:39 pm

I read somewhere "spore creature creator trial is out" than I thought "ahnn...ok...and what's that?" and started reading about it and how it gave you the possibility to create almost anything you wanted so I downloaded it.
Than some months after I bought the game, mainly for he other creators it had asides from creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: post here about what made you get spore   post here about what made you get spore I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

post here about what made you get spore
Page 1 of 1