Masters of Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Evolution

A forum for the Spore Group, Masters of Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MPN Protest HQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rebecca
Admin
Admin
Rebecca

MPN Protest HQ Empty
PostSubject: MPN Protest HQ   MPN Protest HQ I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 6:46 pm

I hope you guys don't mind me posting this. I'm sure some of you may have seen this, but I feel it serves a great purpose and should be recognized by as many people as possible. MPN PROTEST HQ

Quote :
Most Popular New Protest Headquarters

The Issue:
The MPN of the past served as a way for creators with good creations to get attention from fellow creators. Since the release of Galactic Adventures, the MPN has become nothing more than a repository of junk adventures that do nothing but give those who play them easy points due to in-game rating. Additionally, the scrolling MPN widget which made surfing the MPN so easy has now been replaced with one that only displays the top 4 rated creations and nothing else.
Because of this, the MPN is now almost completely useless. Comments on creations have slowed significantly, and ratings on non-adventures rarely rise above 20.
The MPN shortlist used to be as good as being featured in terms of getting new subscriptions, but now it doesn't mean a thing.

What we want:

• A split MPN; one MPN for adventures, and one MPN for all other creations.

• A widget MPN on the MySpore page for easy browsing.
How to get Maxis' attention:
MPN Protest HQ Fixthempn
Drag and drop this protest creation (designed by me) into Spore and upload it on Wednesday, July 29. Simply post a link to this thread in the description area. Then post a link to your protest creation here and help each other uprate them. Our goal will be to dominate the entire first page of the MPN with them!
Spread the word!
We will need everyone's help to make this work!

-Didzo
Back to top Go down
https://moeforum.forumotion.com
Rebecca
Admin
Admin
Rebecca

MPN Protest HQ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MPN Protest HQ   MPN Protest HQ I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 5:59 pm

Thank you to everyone who had taken part in this. Over 100 creations were posted and rated, ratings ranging from 100-350 R+ spreading all over across the MPN pages, and taking the top 4 important MPN spots. This has gained Maxis' attention, whom have responded to this. We are now all deleting every single FIX THE MPN creation, to clear the way for the MPN.

Thank you everyone Smile
Back to top Go down
https://moeforum.forumotion.com

MPN Protest HQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Masters of Evolution :: Information :: Announcements-
Jump to: