Masters of Evolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Masters of Evolution

A forum for the Spore Group, Masters of Evolution

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.

Go down 
+2
NigerianKid
StarUniter
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. Empty
PostSubject: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:09 am

November-06-2009

Well, there was no sign of life today on MOE except for the possible visit from parasite. Why has it gotten so quiet? I have some theories:

-School.
-New games.
-Other: Family issues, a sudden strange urge to spend time with this community that takes place in your own house that some call "family", and well.... a lot of other reasons I suppose.
-Someone opens a window in the room you are in and you suddenly notice a burst light emerge from the window. You go outside to explore.

I remembered the good old days of this forum, back in the time where the dinosaurs walked the Earth.... a few months ago. Will these time ever come again? Who knows?....

Hey, wait one second! If you are reading this then what are you doing here?....

Last edited by StarUniter on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 12:52 pm

How dare you post! You broke the tranquil peace of this forum. Barf
Back to top Go down
NigerianKid
Admin
Admin
NigerianKid

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 1:59 pm

Why are you talking to yourself? Neutral
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 2:49 pm

November-4-2009

LoD has paid a visit to the fallen forum and then questions me on why I talk to myself.
A question as strange as that does not deserve any answer.

The forum seems unable to hold more then two members at a time so we must come together in song to aid the forum on its endeavor to come back to life.

I suggest we sing a really corny old song.
Back to top Go down
Niwapple is my sexci gurl
Proud Member
Proud Member

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:38 pm

lol xD

i am on chatroll all the time now
Back to top Go down
http://niwa.com
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 6:03 pm

November-7-2009

What is this? The tracks of a ClintostheGreat? They are still warm and have that fresh post scent! Of course it could just be a mirage.... I suppose the right a respectful thing to do is test these prints fro DNA, find where the ClintotheGreat lives, take its pets, and finally to hunt him down for experimentation.
Back to top Go down
parasiteZ
parasiteZ

Location : Somewhere within the sunken city of rapture, Splicing my troubles away, my body beyond recognition...

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:48 pm

ha ha ha....Interesting thread this is...if I could find something in my inspiration to use, then maybe I would be online more often...

GAH! Spore needs a new parts pack...
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 10:43 pm

November-7-2009

I have spotted the elusive ParastieZ drinking a very special drink, Emergy is what I believe it was called.... Anyway, it seems to have caught a horrible disease, "lackus of inspirationus" which is then translated into English "Lack of inspiration."

I threw a rock at the poor thing with a message on it:

Dear sad creature,
I see that you are suffering from a common disease and I have VERY little inspiration on the subject and ,quite frankly I just like observing you but I will try to share my intense wisdom with you anyway:
-Take a brake from spore for a little while and who knows you might get some inspiration in your absence.

-Google random images of interest that you could possibly recreate or gain inspiration from (This can only happen if your species has the technology to have an internet).

- Admire the creators you like the most and you might just find something to make.

-Other: Keep banging your head on a rock or torture yourself (Keep in mind that us Spore creators are artists and artist have tortured souls so torturing the rest of our body will be no problem at all) and etc.

Hope you are cured interesting being....
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:26 pm

November-8-2009

Well, well, well.... This place has been a bit more lively lately with 4 people online at the same time! Now, control your excitement since that means nothing! Remember 4 is just three zeroes away from 4000!

Sorry for my yelling but this is just a momentous moment, soon I will have to change the name of this thread to "The Diaries of a booming, out of control forum that is rocking the internet".

We are just a hop skip and jump away from this accomplishment ( about one year on Pluto which is a little over 220 earth years). we might not be able to see this goal for filled but think of what our children's children will think!
Back to top Go down
parasiteZ
parasiteZ

Location : Somewhere within the sunken city of rapture, Splicing my troubles away, my body beyond recognition...

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:30 pm

IT IS ACCOMPLISHED!

I has a decent new.

Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. 500485795115_lrg
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:52 pm

November-8-2009

I almost felt like crying when I saw the ParasiteZ gain some inspiration to make a creation (This, of course, is all do to me sharing my wisdom). I felt so proud of myself for helping such an animal but that is just a job well done on my part.
Back to top Go down
NigerianKid
Admin
Admin
NigerianKid

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 9:01 pm

November-8-2009

I felt sorry for the little lad. He is talking to himself! and a diary?

This boy has lost his manhood! Duh....
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 11:06 pm

November-8-2009

After days of consulting with literary experts I have constructed the national MOE song:

Quiet, oh yes it's quiet,
I remember this place when it used to be a riot.
Now most the members have dispersed,
and its only right to think the worst....
This place is going to the big internet in the sky...
oh why?

Pretty catchy huh? Paul Mccartney sure thought it was.

Last edited by StarUniter on Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NigerianKid
Admin
Admin
NigerianKid

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:23 am

hunf
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:33 pm

November-9-2009

As we enter the winter holidays should I expect more members to be on? Of course not! That was a stupid question! The real question is: Does 2012 have anything to do with the lack of members? The answer is: OF COURSE IT IS YOU IDIOT!

Slowly but surely our future invaders are replacing our members one by one with DOG HUMANS! Yes you heard right, DOG HUMANS: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. Weird1

To avoid this horrible fate you must act like a dog. Think about it, if you are already acting like a dog then why will they need to replace you?
Back to top Go down
parasiteZ
parasiteZ

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:44 pm

NEW.

http://www.spore.com/sporepedia#qry=sast-500487352998

Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. 500487352998_lrg

Ah, great, MOE's las reamining active member is insane...-__-
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 8:52 pm

November-11-2009

Is it true? Am I insane... if I am, does it matter.... isn't insanity a matter of perspective? What is insane for one man might be sane for the next. I should probably consult the fish god....

Anyway, the forum has fallen silent... even more silent then before... and even more silent then before that.... is it too late to bring it back from it eternal slumber?
Back to top Go down
Mysteryem
Common Member
Common Member
Mysteryem

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:21 pm

StarUniter wrote:
November-11-2009

Is it true? Am I insane... if I am, does it matter.... isn't insanity a matter of perspective? What is insane for one man might be sane for the next. I should probably consult the fish god....

Anyway, the forum has fallen silent... even more silent then before... and even more silent then before that.... is it too late to bring it back from it eternal slumber?
Perhaps there will be a ressurection over the christmas holidays?
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:36 pm

November-13-2009:

One can only disrupt this comment by yelling into the empty darkness, only to hear your words repeated many times over. Without the combined body heat provided by the members, MOE is just a frozen void.... like the middle of a snow cone.... actually, exactly like the middle of a snow cone.
So now this "snow cone" of a forum is beginning to melt and once its syrupy goodness splatters across the floor the hope of reviving the snow cone will be all gone....
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 12:20 am

November-14-2009

Wow, five people came today but no one talked... they just were carried here by desolate winds and neglected my presence.... do I offend?
Maybe if I spilled food and juice on the floor they would come to feast on the yummy crumbs...... or maybe not....

Some people have spread word of a second MOE but how can that be possible, I am trying to form an extensive equation to solve this mystery as we speak....
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 12:06 am

November-16--2009

Well I have resorted to acting out the roles of all the other lost members.... I start the day by being these members in this order: Melon, LoD, Arastoph, Rebbecca, Clint, James, Gremlin, Spnge, Quail, Osaka, Vektrix and then finally me.... pretty creepy huh?

Anyway, I am thinking of hiring random people off the internet to play these roles for me.....
Back to top Go down
NigerianKid
Admin
Admin
NigerianKid

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 2:00 am

November-16-2009

I was very hungry today so I went to the hospital and stole a fetus, but before I ate it I made sure it suffered excruciating pain
Back to top Go down
Proud Member
Proud Member

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 6:37 pm

LordofDestiny wrote:
November-16-2009

I was very hungry today so I went to the hospital and stole a fetus, but before I ate it I made sure it suffered excruciating pain

Kinda freaky 0_0
Back to top Go down
http://niwa.com
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:27 pm

November-18-2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Sorry, just trying to break the silence of the fourum....
I remember when we used to have so much fun in this place but ever since the beginning of school people have gotten back to their "lives"! I do not know the meaning of the word but it sounds dreadful.....

Only if you were allowed to have a computer if you became a hermit, then we could all become hermits and get rid of the dreadful "life"...
Back to top Go down
StarUniter
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 6:05 pm

November-21-2009

A change of rule on this grand forum? Could that be a plausible cure? We would need such a leader that would not ram this forum into the ground with spam.... but we will need one who is not too strict.

So I suppose the two extremes of a leader would be:

Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. Mr_rogers
Mr. Rogers....
or....
Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. Evil%20Folchi
This random evil guy.

We will need to find a perfect median between the too... I believe I have found it.... Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. Mr_rogers_and_ar
EVIL MR. ROGERS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.   Diaries of a forum being recalled to life. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Diaries of a forum being recalled to life.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next